Saturday, May 11, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

 
 
Thanking Our Children's Teachers
 
 
 
This week was TA week! So everyday the kids have to mark the day by making or doing something special for their teachers... This included making them a card, wearing their favourite colour, or writing them a poem.
 
 
Friday was bring in a gift, so I made some special gifts for the teachers.
 
 
 
 
Gum ball machines
 
 
 
These were made from just a flower pot and a wooden ball which i glue gunned onto a small glass vase. I think they may have cost around $5-6, including the gum balls.
 
 




Apple cushion
 
I made the apple cushion for one of the teachers, as I know she collects all sorts of apples. I'm not sure if it's just that fact that I've had 2 teeth out recently, but sometimes when I look at this cushion it reminds me of a tooth, not an apple!!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment