Thursday, February 28, 2013

Halloween Goodies

I know Halloween was a looooooong time ago, but I want to add some content to my BLOG so forgive me if the next few entries are out of sync with the calendar. It seems a shame to wait, so you will have to indulge me.

 
I made both the girls a goody bucket and had so much fun making them!
The little lollipop broom you can see to the left was made at my "Stampin Up" card workshop using 3 coffee filters, folded and fringed

 
A very simple "Boo" card which I used my sewing machine on.

 
The "Boo Basket" contained little sour cream candy containers. Very simple to make with just a rectangular piece of thick scrapbooking paper, made into a tube and then using a glue gun, seal one end, add the candy and then seal the opposite end in the other direction. Easy to make but the look nice, especially with the one "goggley eye".

 
Finally, but by no means least my Halloween cupcakes, (fanfare in the background).
I completed the Wilton Level 1 cake decorating course during October, so I was able to use my new found skills almost straight away. Spiders using giant malt balls, ghosts out of fondant and pumpkins using orange sugar crystals, pretzels and jelly leaves. Almost good enough to eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment