Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Challenge

My Stamp Choice
 
 
 
This month it was my choice of stamps and I chose a set from Fiskers.
I made 5 different cards using a variety of the stamps although there were still quite a few that i didn't get to use this time round. I love the Fiskers acrylic stamps as they are relatively cheap and reproduce well onto paper.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 Lining up the punch and the stamped image ended up being alot harder than i had imagined. Next time I think I would use a circle or square.









 
 
 
 

 
 




I used scalloped circle punch to replicate the bite marks from out of the ice lolly.


 
 
I also used a Strawberry die that i had to make this little can of Jelly beans. I din't use any stamps, but i loved it so much i included it in my challenge.
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment