Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Challenge

Dawn's grab pack
 
This month was set by Dawn. We had a pack of supplies and it was up to us all to make what we could with it.
 
I used the card mostly but with the notebook I was able to use the ribbon and the patterened paper in the pack.
 
I have to say, I really struggled to think what I was going to do, but when I decided to put the "Tea Party Pack's" together I was quite pleased how they turned out.
 
Each pack contained: 4 cupcake toppers, 4 teabag sachets, 4 place cards, 4 napkin rings, crochet pot stand, 4 napkins, mini party banner and a notebook.
 
 
Mums party pack.
 



Dawn's Party Pack
 

 
Notebooks

 
The second part of the challenge now falls onto their heads. You must use the party supplies and have a party. I want to see the pictures!
 
 
Thanks Dawn, lots of fun making this... bring on March and my choice.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment