Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stampin Up! Party

Combining the weekly craft group with a Stampin Up! Party
 
The expat group I belong to meet once a week for craft. I decided to hold a Stampin Up! party when it was my turn to host.
 
Here are few of the pictures that I took before everyone arrived.
 
I think there was around 16 of us and Jovita, my Stampin Up! demonstrator worked so hard to put together two great cards for us all to make.
 
 
 

 
I made a rosette on a stick for everyone to take home.



The wallets on each place setting contained our card projects and there was a little tube of jelly beans for everyone too!
 

 
I painted and decorated the little bird houses. These came from Michaels.

 
I had to make another banner! Any excuse.



Here is one of the cards everyone made and also my little table decorations on sticks. Again I painted these and used tin cans filled with rice to hold them in place.
 
 



Here is the other card we made.
 
 
 
Finally a few cupcakes and butterfly cakes to finish off the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment