Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Luck O' The Irish
 
Well with a name like Kelly and being a red head, I'm sure there has to be just a little bit of Irish in me... doesn't there?
 
 

 
I found all these ideas from scouting about on Pintrest.
 
I loved them all so much I had to have a go myself.
 
The Hershey's Shamrocks were the fiddliest but really not that hard and lots of fun to make as well as eat.




 
I made the girls their own "Pots of Gold". The raindow jelly Beans with a few gold coins at the bottom were eay peasy. I suggest small jars if you can find them, otherwise it can get a little expensive.


 
 
Lastly the "Pretzel Shamrocks". Made with a drop of chocolate and a mint
 M & M.
 
I made a whole heap of these today as we are off out to a party and also a few to take into school tomroow.
 
 
Happy St. Patricks Day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment